What are my incoming and outgoing Email server settings?
Metisentry supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP access:
- Incoming mail (IMAP or POP3) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Incoming mail server settings: Use SSL
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: smtp.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port: 8328
- Outgoing mail server settings: No SMTP Authenticaion / No SSL
You can also send your email using SSL encryption enabled:*
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port: 8329
- Outgoing mail server settings: SSL
*Note that this encryption only protects your messages as they travel between your computer/device and our servers. Once emails are received by our servers, they are sent over the Internet in an unencrypted format. This is because the vast majority of Internet mail servers do not yet support encrypted email. However, we still recommend using SSL encryption on port 8329 when possible.
CybrHost also offers Web mail: https://mail.yourdomain.com
Was this answer helpful?
The default port for your outgoing email is port 25. Occasionally ISP's will decide to block...
Some ISP's block outgoing mail on the standard mail port 25.In this case, change your outgoing...
Configuring Spam Assassin for Plesk 10.4 (Server Wide) Login to Plesk Click "Tools &...
The most popular script for sending mail from a website is FormMail:...
You can access your e-mail remotely via your webmail URL: URL: http://mail.yourdomain.com...