How do I change maximum email size in cPanel?
There is no max file size limit that can be sent and received, however, cPanel defaults the limit to 50mb. You can change this in cPanel.
To change this do the following,
- Login to cPanel as admin
- Under Service Configuration, Click "exim Configuration Manager"
- Click "Advanced Editor"
- Scroll down and Click "Add additional Configuration Setting"
- Find "message_size_limit" in pull-down list and choose
- Enter limit that you want to change to
- Scroll to bottom and click "save"
*Also, be aware that some ISP's may block messages over 10-15mb
Was this answer helpful?
Vewing and removing temporary blocks for failed login attempts on cPanel Log into the cPanel...
Login to cPanel Under mail submenu Click "Spam Assassin" Click "Enable SpamAssassin" Click...
Login to cPanel for the Domain you want to add an FTP user Under the Files submenu click "FTP...
A Record - Address Record, assigns an IP address to a domain or subdomain name. AAAA Record -...
You can find the error logs in a few different places: In Plesk Login to Plesk Click on...