How do I change maximum email size in cPanel?
There is no max file size limit that can be sent and received, however, cPanel defaults the limit to 50mb. You can change this in cPanel.
To change this do the following,
- Login to cPanel as admin
- Under Service Configuration, Click "exim Configuration Manager"
- Click "Advanced Editor"
- Scroll down and Click "Add additional Configuration Setting"
- Find "message_size_limit" in pull-down list and choose
- Enter limit that you want to change to
- Scroll to bottom and click "save"
*Also, be aware that some ISP's may block messages over 10-15mb
Was this answer helpful?
To schedule a task, you need to set up a CRON job.This is either done via an SSH login using the...
Create database Login to cPanel for the Domain you want to add an FTP user Under the...
Manual Settings Incoming Mail Server:mail.domainname.com Incoming Mail Server: (SSL)...
Login to cPanel Under mail submenu Click "Spam Assassin" Click "Enable SpamAssassin" Click...
Login to cPanel for the Domain you want to add an FTP user Under the Files submenu click "FTP...