How do I setup my email in Outlook.com?
- Login to Outlook.com
- Go to Settings icon in the top right of the screen
- Click "More email settings"
- Click "Your email accounts"
- Click "Add a send-and-receive account"
- Click "advanced"
- Enter the following information
Server address: mail.yourdomain.com and use port 110
Make sure "Requires a secure connection (SSL)" is unchecked
Username: full email address
- Click "next"
Outlook.com sends a verification email to the email address.
You will need to access the account to view the email and verify with outlook.com before the account will work in Outlook.com.
- Go to mail.yourdomain.com and login to your webmail
- Open the outlook.com verification email you received and verify
- Go back to outlook.com and your account should be setup and working.
Was this answer helpful?
Metisentry supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP access: Incoming mail (IMAP or POP3) server:...
Some ISP's block outgoing mail on the standard mail port 25.In this case, change your outgoing...
You can access your e-mail remotely via your webmail URL: URL: http://mail.yourdomain.com...
Use these settings on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod to access your Metisentry email: IMAP Account...
The default port for your outgoing email is port 25. Occasionally ISP's will decide to block...